Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Garbology : Chapter One
In Chapter one of Garbology, the author mainly gets into the facts and hard details about our trash. Puente Hills to be exact. His reason behind talking about Puente Hills is to inform us about the trash dump and where Los Angeles trash heads off to. He talks about the dangers of stacking our trash like a mountain. The author wants to inform us about our trash. What surprised me is that the trash being dug under. I didn't realize that our trash affects our atmosphere and could potentially affect our water. I find it annoying that even though the author explains our trash in detail and the effects of it, many people still won't change. I find it interesting, that we have not yet found a "complete" solution to this crisis and it concerns me to what will happen in the future when every single dump is filled up with trash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment